from $14.5/2 years
If you have a company or a business name registered in Australia or if you would like to achieve better rankings in local search results, you should register a dot NET dot AU domain name - it's intended for use by commercial entities operating in Australia, which means that there are many available dot NET dot AU domains and that the chances of obtaining the domain name that you desire are much bigger.
.COM.AU domains can only be registered for a period of 2 years.
In accordance with Australian Domain Name Policy, to be eligible to register .com.au and .net.au domain names, registrants must be classified as one of the following:
- An Australian registered company
- Trading under a registered business name in any Australian State or Territory
- An Australian partnership or sole trader
- A foreign company licensed to trade in Australia
- Be an owner of an Australian Registered Trade Mark
- An applicant for an Australian Registered Trade Mark
- An association incorporated in any Australian State or Territory
- An Australian commercial statutory body