from $13.95/1 year
If you would like to swiftly build a strong presence in the Australian market, then you should register a .COM.AU domain name. It will boost the popularity of your site in local searches. On top of that, .COM.AU domains are immediately recognizable all around the globe.
.COM.AU domains can only be registered for a period of 2 years.
In accordance with Australian Domain Name Policy, to be eligible to register .com.au and .net.au domain names, registrants must be classified as one of the following:
- An Australian registered company
- Trading under a registered business name in any Australian State or Territory
- An Australian partnership or sole trader
- A foreign company licensed to trade in Australia
- Be an owner of an Australian Registered Trade Mark
- An applicant for an Australian Registered Trade Mark
- An association incorporated in any Australian State or Territory
- An Australian commercial statutory body